Choosing high protein, low carbohydrate foods can be a good idea not only for those with diabetes,
obesity, or metabolic syndrome, but most of us in general. A low carbohydrate diet will
help keep blood sugar stable, thus helping you to keep excess weight off,
and I’m talking specifically dangerous belly fat that wreaks havoc with your health.
The good news is, low carb eating also burns fat faster than high carb, especially if those carbs are bad quality
the likes of refined grains and free sugars.
This list of low carbohydrate fat burning foods will help you to understand the difference between high
quality fat burning foods, versus low quality fat promoting foods.
LOW QUALITY FAT PROMOTING FOODS:-
- Anything containing refined sugars, such as cakes, biscuits, pastries, sweets, and confectionery.
- Anything deep-fried, such as fish, chips, most junk foods and fries.
- Fatty processed meats.
- Fats and oils, such as partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, margarines, canola oil, corn oil, soy bean oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, cottonseed oil.
- Wheat and other gluten containing products. Many people are intolerant, or feel bloated on various grains or gluten products and you will often find you start to lose weight, feel healthier and have more energy when you cut down on them, or ideally, cut them out completely. Ideal alternatives to these would be corn, buckwheat, amaranth, millet, quinoa, and brown rice.
- Refined flour products such as white pasta, white bread, or white rice.
These above foods will hinder your weight loss efforts, and make you feel and look crappy, and who needs the stress of that on top of everything else in life? By swapping these foods for healthier versions you will not only be adding years to your life, but life to your years as the famous saying goes.